In March 2015 Current Obsession will release the second edition of Current Obsession Paper. On 64 pages of content you'll find the complete guide to Munich Jewellery Week with a large city map + previews and images of each featured event, Must-See List, Studio Visits, interviews and photoshoots.
INSIDE THE #2 CURRENT OBSESSION PAPER:
• Studio Visits with Schmuck’15 selectees
• Must-See List of MJW exhibitions selected by Marjan Unger, Benjamin Lignel, Leo Caballero, Noon Passama and CO editors Kellie Riggs and Marina Elenskaya
• Talente’15 selectees in an editorial photoshoot by Trey Wright
• Spell of the Rebels - editorial photoshoot by Matra Veludo and Patrícia Domingues
• Q & A with Hanna Hedman
• New work by Sofie Lachaert and Luc d’Hanis
• Latest and upcoming projects of Ted Noten (Part 1)
• Exciting news from Current Obsession + a big open call
• and more!
Expected delivery (latest) is the 6th of March in the NL and the 10th of March everywhere else.