In February 2016 Current Obsession will release the third edition of Current Obsession Paper. On 32 pages of content you'll find the complete guide to Munich Jewellery Week with a large city map + previews and images of each featured event, Must-See List, Studio Visits, interviews and photoshoots.
INSIDE THE #3 CURRENT OBSESSION PAPER:
• Studio Visits with Schmuck’16 selectees
• Must-See List of MJW exhibitions selected by Karin Roy Andersson, Linnéa Eriksson, Paul Derrez, Jiro Kamata, Anneleen Swillen, Tanel Veenre, Jorunn Veiteberg and editors of Current Obsession
• Photoshoot by Elza Jo with Talente’16 selectees
• #5 Current Obsession Magazine theme announcement + open call
• Interviews with Peter Skubic and Dr. Petra Hölscher
• and more!
Expected delivery is February 20th in The Netherlands and February 23rd in the rest of Europe. If you live outside Europe, we recommend purchasing the CO PAPER directly in Munich. It will be sold from February 23rd at The Lost Weekend, Schellingstraße 3 and from February 24th at The Pinakothek der Moderne and Internationale Handwerksmesse (at the stand of Chrome Yellow Books).